My mission

is to provide the highest quality notarial services at reasonable prices, satisfy my clients by meeting or exceeding their expectations and be trustworthy for my clients and whole community of my area.

Contact us:

#300-5118 Joyce Street,
Vancouver, BC V5R 4H1
Tel: 604-620-6535
Cell: 778-960-0770
Fax: 1.888.607.9097

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday
9:30am - 5:00pm

3.00pm to 7.00pm

Evening and holiday times:
By Appointment


Steven and Beverly Hannah: "Olga was very helpful during the sale and purchase of our home. She provided support throughout the day, and even outside business hours. We are happy with the results."

Shahdab Rahman: "Olga was very professional in handling the purchase of my investment property. She was very thorough in researching land titles, strata plans, and any outstanding fees and credits.
   Overall, Olga was a pleasure to deal with and a very knowledgeable notary when it came to real estate transfers. I would recommend her to anyone and appreciated her well priced services."

Read more ...

Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement

An Enduring Power of Attorney is a legal document authorizing your personal representative/Attorney to manage your financial and legal affairs if you need support and assistance because of illness, injury or disability. It is effective when you are capable and after you become incapable. POA may be limited to specific matters and specific time. Why should it be effective while you are capable? You decided to go on vacation, or you broke your wrist and in the hospital-these situations and many others when you need your POA be effective when you are capable. When you choose your POA be effective while you are capable, it will not prevent you from continuing to manage your own financial or legal affairs for as long as you are capable.

Representation Agreement is a legal document authorizing your personal representative to help you manage your affairs or make decisions on your behalf if you need assistance due to illness, injury or disability. A Representation Agreement is the only way to authorize someone to assist you or to act on your behalf for health care and personal care matters. It can also cover routine financial affairs and legal matters. Your representative will be able to act on your behalf regarding minor and major health care, personal care, legal affairs and routine management of financial affairs.

We will need 2 pieces of IDs : at least one has to be government issued with your photo and signature. They have to be valid and unexpired. For ex. the first piece can be a Driver’s licence, Care Card, Passport and etc. and the second piece can be Credit Card, Student Card, etc.