General Notarial Services
- Affidavits for All Documents required at a Public Registry within BC
- Authorization of Minor Child Travel
- Certified True Copies of Documents
- Execution/Authentications of International Documents
- Insurance Loss Declarations
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
- Notarizations/Attestations of Signatures
- Passport Application Documentation
- Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
- Builder’s Liens
- Statutory Declarations
We will need 2 pieces of IDs : at least one has to be government issued with your photo and signature. They have to be valid and unexpired. For ex. the first piece can be a Driver’s licence, Care Card, Passport and etc. and the second piece can be Credit Card, Student Card, etc.
Please do not sign or date documents prior to your appointment. You must sign before the Notary Public.
Fill up all your documents prior to your appointment.
For certified true copies of documents bring the original documents and copies. Check with your consulate if authentication/legalization of your documents is required.